Well, what I do is make it easy for homeowners just like you to keep their families and homes safe and secure, all without pondering how to solve their security issues.
And we can usually get it completed that same day!
My name is Trapper Sherwood from Sherwood Locksmithing here…
- Sir Alan Watts was an Interpreter of Eastern Philosophy for Western audiences.
The big idea here is…
“Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances”
- Thomas Jefferson, Author of the Declaration of Independence and the 3rd President of the United States of America
There’s no doubt you’ve noticed it. You’ve noticed it in yourself, probably family, and perhaps even friends if you’ve been lucky enough to interact with them this past year.
What is it? Stress, and anxiety. This worldwide pandemic is bringing it out in all of us. …
“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
- Nelson Mandela, South African anti-apartheid revolutionary and former President of South Africa
The big idea here is you understand the lesson that getting knocked down teaches, and you relish the triumph in…
No matter how impossible you might think something is to accomplish, there’s someone out there getting it done, anyway. Leaders make things happen. Most often, excuses are a way to justify a fear of failure, fear of success, or a lack of resolve. Excuses impede success and living fully.
“The greater danger for most of us ties not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark”
- Michelangelo was an Italian sculptor, painter, and poet of the 16th century
Between 2020 & where we now stand in 2021 to say that it has been rough, is an understatement! (Thanks Captain Obvious.)
Do you feel like you are a kind person? It certainly has been tough to be kind lately. But most people would likely answer yes to this question…
“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them”
- Dalai Lama is the High Lama at the school of Tibetan Buddhism